Monday, June 15, 2009

The morning that went down in my own personal history.

As i lay in bed wondering if i should get up or not, i can't seem to remember exactly what i was dreaming about. I had written a series of familiar messages on a chalkboard but couldn't seem to understand what the last point was about, i do recall it having something to do with the future and god. Could this be a message from higher up? or a point about my own timely questioning of higher powers in the sub conscious. If i do remember the exact writing im sure i might get a faint clue as to what is going on up there in my mind. It was 4 15 am when i decided to wake up and get my day on the go, much too early for my normal 3 pm daily waking routine, But today was the day i would get down to the "grindstone" i would start working two jobs and one of which would be construction a hard days labor and the other my nightly patrols as a security guard. "Difficult tasks always appear easier before doing them" this would be my whole state of mind while constructing a whole hearty breakfast before heading out to start my 3 months of grueling debt paying work, but its raining outside so ill put it off for another day. I thought about making coffee but without sugar it just isn't my cup of tea, so i was off to the husky for a nice early morning hot beverage, pop the top on the ipod and let the legs do the walking. As soon as the music started my brain started creating scenarios as it always does using what i wanted to do with my day, and playing it out with what i am doing with my day, so first scenario sounded a little something like this; I get to husky and while i am filling my coffee i turn to one of the workers who comes in and says "hey what are you doing up this early?! working?" i explain i was going to search for a laboring job on a site and he responds... (they always seem to respond with some sort of time race) "Ok well we need a laborer on our site it pays 20/hr only catch is you have to run to your house get your shit and get back here in 10 minutes!". And thats the scenario i stop it there so it leaves me time to ponder whether i could make it back home gather my things and be back at the husky in time for the job, or maybe he was just messing with me maybe he was just getting his early morning kicks to see if i would run outta there and up the road in a frantic motion. well thats what i was thinking at the moment i was putting some hazelnut flavored creamers into my coffee, and you know what i did after i stirred that shit up?! i payed for it. 2.18$. i walked out of husky pressed play and continued my rainy walk back home. Whistler has seen so much sunshine these past couple months so i am taking full advantage of this rainy day by doing nothing. music playing, i wondered what i might watch today because guaranteed rainy day= some sort of media viewing, youtube always sucks me in for hours at a time... i think i will finish that atlantis documentary, weird thing about that is it ties in with all the freemasonry and brotherhoods of the higher powers that exist within the world which makes everything just seem endless. i have watched so many documentaries on freemasons, conspiracy theories in the past year that now on my walk i start to ponder about what i am suppose to do with any of this suppose of knowledge. I can accept that certain things exist and there are many levels to our complex world but can't seem to materialize anything with these speculations. That idea in hand i decided to come inside drink my coffee and document my own story of life day to day...today! so now i know what i was doing and thinking the morning of monday july 29 2008.

No comments:

Post a Comment