Sunday, April 11, 2010

Trevan Salmon Gets Promoted


I awoke late the other day and told the salmon brothers(Keegan, Trevan) I would meet them up there to hit this jump we built the day before.  Arriving at the jump they were nowhere in sight so I checked the phone for messages and there was one from Trev it said they were at the cliffs in the alpine. With avalanches at a considerable to high level that day I wondered what the hell they were thinking playing with those south faces. As I crested the alpine and the cliffs came into view I saw my pals standing at the bottom of the debris with shit eating grins on their faces like they just got away with something big.... I expressed my relief that they were ok and alive then took a gander at the footage and after seeing that front 3 stomp..... Trevan became a Boss.

No comments:

Post a Comment